about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, December 31

Best of 2006

Before it's officially 2007, I wanted to do a quick runthrough of some of my favorite events this part year. I've only been blogging since July, so I may be leaving some out. Still, there's been quite a bit going on at Food Network these past few months.

Without further ado, here's my breakdown of 2006's best:

















And Tyler Florence got married (wrote a cook book, filmed several shows for Food Network, worked part-time at Applebee's, got a new Web site, and worked a bunch more events).




I think I left out Ellie Krieger and being featured on Pink is the New Blog. They were still important during 2006! I am still thinking about a "Best Of" new shows on the Food Network. Guess that will have to wait until 2007!

Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve and celebrates safely.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed they have sex'ed up Giada's show's intro. Now they have these close ups of her licking a multitude of objects. OK, maybe a "multitude" is an overstatement, but the shot has been added in -- not to mention, many more "stir and cleavage" shots.

For the rest of us, how about a Dave Lieberman cooks in the spa with his special guests Michael Chiarello and Tyler??

Harry

 
At 1/01/2007 5:42 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

ROFL! I love some of those pictures! "Good eats!" hahahhah! And I really think Sandra Lee is in desperate need of a good bra!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive