about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, April 2

Things

Umm... food. Food Network. Stuff.

Sorry for the lapse. I'm still here. Is it just me, or is the FN in a kind of slump right now? Nothing's really getting my butter all hot and melted.

Giada's doing Today.

Paula's doing her book tour.

Ina's doing the florist.

...


...


...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'll be back, though. Full pictures and all. Soon enough.

PS- parents were visiting all weekend, so that should guarantee me a few days off work.

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 11:11 PM , Blogger amanda said...

That's how I feel. You really need a well to draw from...you know, like how I have Superman. Maybe your well can be Ina and her friends; the comment that she's doing the florist is priceless. If I have ad's on the side of my blog will more people read it? Or do all my Superman rantings scare people away?

 
At 4/02/2007 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let's see if I can spark a post or two:
* Nothing to say about Robert Irvine (Dinner: Impossible)? Talk about hot and melted butter!
* Nathan Lyon (the cute bald guy from Next FN Star) just premiered a new show on Discovery Health channel: A Lyon in the Kitchen. He looks good and has seriously toned down the manic energy. Worth checking out, if only to see him rest his arm on the counter revealing a nice vein running down the bicep...sorry, where was I?
* FN is airing old Nigella Bites episodes instead of new Nigella Feasts. They can't fool me!

 
At 4/03/2007 9:48 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Superman could never scare anyone. Except maybe Dean Cain in tights today.

Pat: Your wish is my command re: Robert.

Re: Nathan Lyon. I remember him and am very intrigued. Now, what was that about the bicep vein, again? :-)

Re: Nigella. I noticed that, too! No fun conversions at the bottom, though. I'll go grab my metric measuring cups!

 
At 4/04/2007 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ina but the comment was too funny. Thanks for the laugh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive