about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, July 1

I Bet Beyonce Watches

With the days of Destiny's Child behind her, Kelly Rowland has lots of time to sit around her Miami home and watch TV. And this recent article indicates she's spending a lot of her time on Food Network:



'When I'm at home in Miami I make time; I like to cook. And I'll watch the Food Network all day,' she tells Observer Food Monthly.

'I don't care what shows are on, I'm totally obsessed. It's dope.'

Truer words have never before been spoken, Kelly. Never.

Labels: ,

 

2 Comments:

At 7/01/2007 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got good taste in TV!

 
At 7/02/2007 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know who's watching Semi-Homemade!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive