about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, February 24

Did I mention she's busy?

Rachael Ray is really busy. She's got a million things to do and yet still finds the time to show up at red carpet events.

Last night she attended one of the big events of the Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Fest (FNSBW&FF) hosted by Mario Batali and Jamie Oliver, "Fettuccini & Fiorentina."

She's so busy that she grabbed the wrong husband!






Juuuuuuuuust kidding, people. She looks great and I really like the short hair on her. I seriously think that as her fame continues to grow, that hubby John could just strap on a similar red dress and serve as her decoy if she ever needed to slip out of some place. Or host her show on a sick day. I'm just thinking about the possibilities.

Rachael also evidently showed up at an event I was at last night. Well, I saw her husband and was later told she had been there too. Strange.

Anyhow, I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome this party was and am SO fortunate to have been able to attend. Sorry for being coy, but I like to write up coverage somewhat chronologically, so you'll have to wait a little bit before I talk about this party.

But to give you a hint, it was held at the mansion of a very famous, tragically murdered Italian designer whose sister's name rhymes with RONATELLA.

Yikes. I'm still in shock about being there. More coverage coming very soon.

Labels: , ,

 

10 Comments:

At 2/25/2008 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the party -- and Versace's murderer is interred here in San Diego. *Anyway* hate to say it, but that dress looks horrible on Rachael -- major pooch. And I will say it again, "Are they married? The tension is palatable in every photo I see of them."

 
At 2/25/2008 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny De Vito is a major horn dog and Rachel Ray is a goddess compared to Rhea Perlman. I'll bet Danny is sniffing around for some different stuff.

As for the Rachel's husband, do any of you ever wonder why she married this guy ? I mean he is a mono browed smurf, below average looks. Oh wait. I think I know why. I'll bet he is packing.

 
At 2/25/2008 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. Rachael would sleep with a fat, elderly lawn ornament simply because he is a "horn dog sniffing around for some different stuff."

And please don't share you erotic fantasies about Rachel's husband, Alec. Please.

 
At 2/25/2008 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me dear, I have no inclination to switch sides. I will admit to having impure thoughts from time to time about Rachel though.She does have some good points.

You should be more sensitive to short people. Categorizing them as "lawn ornaments" simply is not fair.

 
At 2/26/2008 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Rachael looked incredible in Miami. She is truly beautiful in person. I'm still thinking about the cleavage she was showing during her cooking demo on Sat...and I'm a gay guy...she was SO HOT!! Her husband seems like a cool guy...it works for them.I wish them much happiness

 
At 2/26/2008 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must hear about the Versace party, please let there be video too?

 
At 2/26/2008 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Danny DeVito is a class one funny guy...but have you heard the wisecracks RR makes about herself? (Especially about her lack of superstructure in one particular area of her body?) P.S. DeVito owns a South Beach eatery, so they can exchange shop talk.

 
At 2/27/2008 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. DeVito owns a South Beach eatery, so they can exchange shop talk.

Rach had him on her talk show where he talked about the place and he also brought her a bottle of his brand of limoncello.

 
At 2/27/2008 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rachael is a doll...when she's not talking.

 
At 2/27/2008 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach's husband looks homeless. Poor guy. They both look so out of place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive