about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, February 22

Rach's Burger Bash 2008

It's hard to believe a year has already flown by since last year's Amstel Lite Burger Bash, hosted by Rachael Ray.

And I've missed it again! Perhaps I'll figure out a way to get down there on Thursday in 2009.




It's kind of weird that every time you see these two kissin', Rachael has one eye turned out. Is she making sure everyone's getting this on tape? Just a bad photo? I think it's probably due to the fact that's she just so busy, and kissing doesn't factor into her life. Oh well.

******************************

So I am heading to Miami in just a few short hours. I won't be deterred, despite receiving an auto-call last night saying my flight had been CANCELED! Auto-airline-attendant tried to rebook me on a flight getting me there Saturday night at 6 p.m. NOPE! I called back and am now on a connecting flight through Raleigh, so wish me luck!

I'm looking forward to bringing your even more pictures, stories, and (NEW) video from this year's festival. As I've said about a million times before, this event was truly one of the best I've ever attended and I'm going to plan on making it back every year that I'm able.

Okay... I don't see this ice that everyone was predicting for the DC area. Hopefully it'll stay gone. Off to the airport!

Labels: ,

 

7 Comments:

At 2/22/2008 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel's husband gives me the creeps. Did anything come about when the tabloids broke that story that they caught ole John knockin boots with another woman ?

 
At 2/22/2008 10:39 AM , Blogger John said...

Rache certainly looks happy, doesn't she?

Well the ice is here alright. I wonder if you got out.

 
At 2/22/2008 1:17 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Looks like Rach is keeping her manbitch for photo ops. And I just love her idiotic endorsements of obesity awareness, burgers, crackers, and DD. Good match!

 
At 2/22/2008 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

John's getting a lil belly on him, isn't he?!?

 
At 2/22/2008 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip & a great time! Wish I was going to be there - hopefully next year! Looking foreword to all the details!

:-)

 
At 2/25/2008 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first thing I noticed was the belly too. The other day on her talk show she said he was "fit" but worries about the middle sometimes. LOL. She seems way too good for him. But that's just an observation with no weight to it. LOL.

 
At 2/25/2008 4:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had a great time at the Burger Bash. Everyone seemed happy to be at this kickoff of the festival making it a great party. We were given a pair of blue crocs on the way into the event. The tent quickly got really crowded, hot, and smokey but it was still a blast. Beer and burgers were everywhere you looked. I spotted Bobby Deen, Tyler Florence, and Guy Fieri at the bash. Rachael showed up a bit after 8PM. After jumping up on stage to greet everyone and do a photo-op, Rach and John started going from burger station to burger station trying the food. They were surrounded by bodyguards, photographers and fans making a swarm as they walked. I'm not sure if they made it all the way around the tent...I couldn't eat MY way through all the burgers.
The best burger I had was from Adam Perry Lang's NYC BBQ place, Daisy Mays.

I'm glad I left NJ early Thursday morning. I may not have otherwise been able to get to SOBE for most of the festival because of the snow. That would have really sucked.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive