about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, May 14

FREE Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Tomorrow!!!

In happy times news, tomorrow is Dunkin Donuts' FREE ICED COFFEE DAY!


Tomorrow, from 10am-10pm you can walk into any participating Dunkin Donuts and get a free 16 oz. iced coffee, available in a variety of fun flavors. (I may try toasted almond, but will call it "ahmund" to be like Ina G.)

Click here to find a store near you.

"Dunkin’ Donuts has been at the forefront in developing an innovative process for brewing iced coffee, which has set the standard for the industry. The unique process, called double brewing, uses twice the amount of coffee when making the beverage to achieve consistent flavor and freshness that are never compromised at the expense of serving it cold. For more information please visit www.MyIcedCoffee.com."

For a primer on proper free iced coffee day etiquette, check out Jordan Baker. She's so right.

Labels: ,

 

7 Comments:

At 5/14/2008 3:27 PM , Blogger Lemmonex said...

This makes me happier than you will ever know! (The coffee, most certainly not Ray Ray...)

 
At 5/14/2008 4:01 PM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Garrrr.. . .I'm trapped on campus all day tomorrow! I can't BELIEVE I'm missing free iced ocffee day.

 
At 5/14/2008 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if the guy in her blog was Guy Fe-idiot. Sounds like him to me.

 
At 5/14/2008 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Jordan Baker writes a pretty funny blog. That post from last year was classically funny. I just may have to visit her site more often.

I am sure she would welcome me as a reader.

 
At 5/17/2008 2:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, My friend got one yesterday. Everyone at my table took a sip and it was sooo strong. Funny lol.

 
At 9/23/2010 2:28 PM , Anonymous Sildenafil said...

I like this blog because you all time put in here beautiful women on the cover I'm so glad for it continue doing that.

 
At 5/18/2011 6:09 AM , Anonymous Handwriting analysis said...

Sounding Out thanks is simply my little way of saying. bravo for a fantastic resource. Take On my sweetest wishes for your incoming post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive