about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, August 13

1 Day 'Til Dave Lieberman Hits the Net

It's been a lazy weekend here in the district of columbia. I did manage to catch a few episodes of my favorite food network shows and I will be commenting throughout the week as I arrange the photos, my thoughts, etc.

Expect a review of Dave Does tomorrow, and then prepare yourselves for my first-ever commentary on Michael Chiarello! He hosts the show that I love to forget about, despite typically thinking I'd like to try his recipes. Of course, I'll leave the recipes to the other blogs and comment merely on inconsequential things! :-) For instance, his nonstop pointing...



...among other things we are just dying to know about this Napa Valley sexpot, err... Chef! Take care.

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive