about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, August 23

Dave Lieberman Loves Him a Sandwich

My boy Dave Lieberman is teaming up with the Grain Foods Foundation in a contest called "America's Healthy Sandwich Showdown," which is set out to find the healthiest, best-tasting sandwich.


The winning prize for the America's healthiest, best-tasting sandwich? A trip to England. I guess the winner will then share America's vast knowledge of the subject of health with the British. Hmm...

You have until October 10 to enter. Submit your entry and let me know about your healthy sandwich. Does Dave do a taste test to find the winner?

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 10:00 PM , Blogger amanda said...

I'm so tempted to enter a healthy, good eatin' sangwich, but I don't think I have any grand ideas up my sleeve. All of my sammie ideas include cheese, which already put me out of the running.

My brain's seeping out of my ears from my 11 hours at school today. This is the fifth day in a row with no RayRay. Your posts keep me going, though. :)

 
At 8/24/2006 8:43 AM , Blogger jacob said...

maybe low-fat cheese? That's allowed on "body for life" :-)

11 hours? Maybe you could show Rachael's show in class? Cable in the classroom?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive