about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, August 25

Happy Birthday Rachael Ray



I wanna wish Rachael Ray a very special 38th birthday today! Whether you love her or hate her, it's hard to deny the impact she's made not only on food television, but the practice of cooking in general. She's got a lot of people out of the fast food line and into the kitchen, and I think that's a good thing. She's funny and doesn't take herself too seriously. I can't wait to attend a taping of that new talkshow (hint, hint RRers reading this up in New York) =)

Labels:

 

9 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 10:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I had no idea she was that old.

 
At 8/25/2006 12:48 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I know. Before we know it she's going to have the huge, oprah, IT'S MY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!! You get a car, you get a car, you get a car, you get a car...

kind of show.

 
At 8/25/2006 10:57 PM , Blogger amanda said...

When is she gonna start poppin' out those babies? I bet she has a clause in her Harpo contract that says she can't have any until her show's way underway.

 
At 8/26/2006 4:14 PM , Blogger jacob said...

yes, she's a stickler for the AE.

AND, yes, she can't have any babies. Oprah wouldn't allow such a thing. Maybe that's why Sandra's holding off too?

 
At 8/29/2006 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know 60 is the new 30 and all, but I wonder why all these celebs think it's so fantastic to have babies well into their 40s. First of all, the risks to the baby are enormous. After 35, a baby is far more likely to be born with Down's Syndrome, among other things. Also, the body starts giving out after a while...I just wonder how these guys have the energy to chase toddlers while holding up their depends. Don't know, just some thoughts I had in my head. I don't know why, but I can't imagine Rachael being a mom. Not saying I love her or hate her, but I find it really hard to imagine it. Anyone else?

 
At 8/29/2006 4:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "Depends", not depends. LOL. That was bugging me. Anywho, Bappy Hirthday, Rachael.

 
At 8/29/2006 8:38 AM , Blogger jacob said...

actually, even we want to get even more precise, it's just Depend. Or does she wear a pair of DependS? Like a pair of panties?

www.depend.com

Amanda, I forward this question to you.

 
At 9/03/2006 5:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depend, that's right. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up.

 
At 9/04/2006 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael looks really cute there.
Doncha wish we could all get a professional shoot/airbrushing dealy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive