about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, August 30

An Ina Shortie


I always get excited when I see Ina's name pop up in the headlines. It makes me believe that she doesn't always stay in the Hamptons, traveling back and forth between the grocery store and home. Not that there's anything wrong with that. You deserve it Ina! She does have a new cookbook coming out, after all.

The story is just about infused vodkas, and includes a mention of Ina (she made at least one on her show that I can remember... it was just soooo easy).

I watched some of Jamie-Paula and Bobby-Paula last night. It's a mildly amusing show, but I just don't love it. All the "hey brothas" and pointing out the obvious ("So what you're putting in there is flour... for a pie, right?"). I know, give me a hell about it. They're just too adorable, right? Uh huh.

Anyhow, lots of things to do today. Trying to get a big Dave post up later today covering the new webisodes. We'll see.

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I say how excited I am about Nigella coming to FN??!!!!!

 
At 8/30/2006 5:05 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I have heard great things about her and can't wait. Everyone's talking about "competition for Giada!"

 
At 8/30/2006 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she will be the new one to watch on FN. She's great about describing the taste and texture of foods, along with those food tasting sound effects Ina and Giada do as well

 
At 8/31/2006 8:49 AM , Blogger John said...

I will hereby summarily beat anyone to a pulp who defends the dean boys show. It is truly awful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive