about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, August 19

RayRay and Cortislim?!?

There's been a lot of press lately about Rachael Ray and her weight. I guess that comes with the territory when you sign up to do a show produced by Oprah. Everyone loves that People magazine quote: "Asked how she manages her weight, 'I don't,' she said..." It's basically the only thing newspapers have been picking up. Forget about the fact that she has a new talkshow coming out, "HOW ARE YOU A FEMALE AND ABLE TO EAT FOOD?" Well, I found this little pic that may shine a new light on the subject:

Why is she posing in front of a Corstislim ad, you may wonder? Is this the little secret (other than nonstop work, coffee and cigarette addictions) that keeps our dear RayRay so svelte all-year round?

Actually, I'm just kidding. Seems Cortislim was part of the Emmy Awards giftbag last year. Who knows if Rachael really takes the stuff. Check out the offical press release here and see some other celebs posing in front of this Cortislim ad. If I were a mean, gossip blogger I might tell you to check out this picture of Meredith Viera looking, ummm, not her freshest:-)

Labels:

 

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 11:47 PM , Blogger amanda said...

Holy butter sticks of Paula, FN Addict, could there have been anymore soap stars in that Cortislim press release??? They even had my old 8th grade flame, Antonio Sabato, Jr.

I sincerely hope RayRay doesn't take the Cortislim from her gift basket. I'd rather envision her on coffee and cigarettes. (I still say her husky voice is due to non-stop jibber-jabber at the end of her show.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive