about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, September 1

Stuff I've Made

I don't want y'all to think I simply watch the food network just to be amused by the hosts. I (try to) cook, too! Jared makes fun of me when things I've tried like Ina's shortbread heart cookies or Giada's creamy orzo pasta come out wrong (let's just say I learned why it's important to use an actual rolling pin and not just a can of Pam), but I do my best. One thing that Jared and I made that actually turned out quite good was those french tartines Ina made in the episode that switches back and forth between Paris and her mansion/plantation home.



Okay, granted this doesn't really count as "cooking," they were still yummy.

I've also made Giada's espresso brownies a few times and they were great. Seriously, if I could just spend all my money on specialty ingredients and fancy cookware, I would.

This day has been quite a snoozer. It's also pouring rain here in D.C., so that's just making me want to curl up in bed.

I'll have some exciting updates regarding the Mary Alice Fan Club very soon! I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive