about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, August 14

When Does Dave Do Dave Does?

I have been waiting and waiting for the debut of Dave Lieberman's new Web-only show Dave Does, set to premiere sometime today. Paula Deen is hyperventilating over it, as you can see:

I was thinking since this was a Web-only, watch it whenver you feel like it, kind of thing it'd be available at midnight the day of, or something. Weird. I'll keep checking back.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...not to complain, but where's my Chiarello analysis???

You're totally right, by the way: You just always forget about him. I'll be watching all day, and then all of a sudden I'll just tune out or turn off when he's on. Is there a hidden subliminal from Bobby Flay, so this Napa-Italian stud doesn't take over his network? I love Chiarello's recipes so much more than Flay's, but sometimes I just check the dial for something else.

Very curious...

 
At 8/14/2006 11:10 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I am too distraught over Dave's show not premiering on time to go into Chiarello. He'll be tomorrow.

Guess this new venture into Web-based TV ain't all that it's cracked up to be:-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive