about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, August 30

www.foodnetworkaddict.com

Just to let you all know, you can also access my blog from the official URL:

www.foodnetworkaddict.com

It's been up for a while, I've just never publicly pointed it out.

I have all my Dave Does pics ready, but think I'll hold off until tomorrow. I appreciate all the fun comments I've been getting. Glad to know you think this shizz is funny, too! =)

Labels:

 

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2011 4:49 PM , Anonymous kamagra said...

do you have more pictures of Dave Does, I love the way he cooks, he is very professional.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive