about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, September 14

Ace of Cakes Updates



I just got my interview questions back from Mary Alice and I think you'll all really enjoy hearing more about her, the show, and lots of other funny stories. I'll make a whole post about it soon with (hopefully) relevant pics about the things she talked about. She gave me some exciting news to share, too! Stay tuned.


One thing she did mention that I'll go ahead about reveal now is Food Network made a new Web site for the show. Check out www.aceofcakestv.com and get lots more info about the show, Mary Alice, and those other people on it;-)

I have a lot to work on today, but I should be back later today with another post. Possibly Dave related. Let that tickle your tastebuds.

Labels: , , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive