about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, September 19

"I'm Not Good With the Calm"

Well, despite my own hesitations, and even Madeline of Everything Rachael Ray's tepid review of Rachael Ray's inaugural talkshow episode, King World just announced that Rachael had the "highest-rated syndicated debut since Dr. Phil in 2002"

Woo Woo! That ought to be some good news for team Rachael after these first-round of reviews. I hope it's not just because the competition wasn't that strong: "She beat the premiere episode rating of "Megan Mullally" by 133%; "Dr. Keith Ablow" by 211%; and "Greg Behrendt" by 250%."

"I'm not good with the calm."

Not surprised by that quote, are you? That comes from an upcoming 20/20 interview with Rachael, running this Friday night. You can get more information on it over at ABC News.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 9:25 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

Aren't you proud of me for being so honest? I know that at least one producer on her show reads my blog from time to time, so I had to tell the truth.

But I really will watch it every day! I still loved it, just thought it could use some changes....

 
At 9/19/2006 10:08 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I am proud, Madeline! As I stated a long time ago, I really hope that Rachael's show does well. I just watched today's episode with Oprah, hoping she'd have toned it down a bit, and she did... a little. From time to time.

She still interrupted Oprah a few times and I thought the shoe segment was not all that enlightening (I'm also a guy, so that could be why). Still, she has a lot of smart people working for her, I'm sure. They'll straighten things out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive