about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, September 9

Saturday Sandra Surprise

I know I've joked about Sandra Lee before-- her show, clothing choices, and tablescapes keep me entertained. I'm not nearly as bad as most people, though. Today I actually thought Sandra looked quite nice and all the dishes she cooked looked good.



It was all about green, garden, jungle fun today on Semi-homemade. Sandra looks pretty happy there in her green dress and green kitchen. If only she were sipping a green cocktail! She looks like she came right out of Elvis' Jungle Room!




Fits right in, I think. Now today Sandra made something called "can cakes."




I had never heard of these before today, so I was quite intrigued. Basically, "normal" cans already have filling in them. They come in several sizes. What Sandra did here was add extra filling to her cans.



After she's done filling her cans, they were actually overflowing.



She also shows us her box.

All in all, a great episode of Semi-homemade. I look forward to trying some of those can cakes soon.

See, I can be nice to Sandra!

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 9:05 PM , Blogger 75 Pounds Lost said...

I've noticed she LOOOOVES to color coordinate with green and white. When she does that I'm so distracted by her blending into the rest of the kitchen I actually watch for a little bit before I realize that I'm watching Stupid Lee and I turn the television off in disgust and go make some can cakes instead.

 
At 9/10/2006 8:59 AM , Blogger jacob said...

haha... let me know how the can cakes are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive