about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, September 14

Thursday Night Random Update

Well, I am back tonight, as promised. However, don't think I'll get around to covering Dave the way I want to... so I'll hold off until tomorrow.

But for now, here's a sweet pic of Dave in nothin' but his boxers!



I guess this will answer the long-pondered question currently up on
his message board: Boxers or Briefs?

Of course, that comes from the latest Webisode of Dave Lieberman's Web-based show Dave Does. This one covers kitchen gadgets, so of course we see Dave in his underwear (as it should be).

Another Food Network star who likes to occasionally walk around in underwear is now putting her name on, of all things,
rugs...

... Sandra Lee!


The folks at FEIZY Rugs have chosen Sandra to whip up a little excitement to their assortment of fine rugs. "The accent and area rugs will coordinate with the new Sandra Lee Home Collection of furniture, bedding and accessories."

“I’m all about making things easy without sacrificing style and visual impact,” said Lee, the host of Food Network’s Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. “When we were looking at rug manufacturers, Feizy was No. 1 on our list. I am very pleased to be associated with such an outstanding company.”

Good for Sandra, though. I can't wait to check out Sandra's rug.

Yuck.

Can't wait for Friday. Its been a long week, hasn't it?

PS- Wanted to give a special mention of Adam's feature on my blog over at Giada Fan. I've only been at this a few months, so I'm thrilled to know people are reading daily. Thanks!

Labels: ,

 

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 4:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oopsie, think I spotted some morning wood there.

 
At 9/15/2006 1:28 PM , Blogger jacob said...

yikes =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive