about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Saturday, September 23

Working on New Posts

Happy Saturday!

As I mentioned, I'm gonna be gone all next week for work (actual "real" work). I don't know how often I'll be near a computer or if I'll even have time to update. So, I'm going to try and work up at least 3 or 4 posts to keep you entertained.

Have a good weekend and check out the handy "label" feature at the bottom of each post. Now, if you wanna check out everything "Rachael" or everthing "Sandra," just click on their name! Enjoy!

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive