about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, October 26

Cat Cora, Iron Mom/Chef

I haven't even mentioned Iron Chef since I began this blog. Crazy! The fans out there for this show are so intense-- so devoted-- that I don't dare say anything that might slander its name.

It's weird, though, because while I do watch it, I'm not crazy about it. For some reason I rarely make it to the end of an episode and actually get to see what the chefs made and who won. It just doesn't get my blood boiling as much as some people.

Nevertheless, the sexy Cat Cora was just i
nterviewed by (of all magazines) Modern Mom.



Her little son Zoran is cute. Maybe he'll take after his mom in the culinary world.


Asked who she admired, Cat responded: Julia Child. Good choice.

Labels:

 

10 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the Giada/Rachelle Ray iron chef!!!!!

 
At 10/26/2006 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Cat Cora. There's never any mention of her significant other/partner. I wonder what she's like.

 
At 10/26/2006 12:25 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Yeah, I think i'll make sure to tune in for the GDL vs. RR match. One used to be a professional chef and caterer, and one cooks things quickly for a living. Hmmm... tough match.

 
At 10/26/2006 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team Giada!

 
At 10/27/2006 2:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They prolly don't mention the partner since "lesbians aren't okay" for their family programs or something. :P

 
At 10/27/2006 2:50 PM , Blogger jacob said...

That must be it. I never knew she was a lesbian before reading that article (although I suppose her "partner" who likes to garden might just be a roommate) ;-)

Just so everyone knows, I said "of all magazines" because it has nothing to do with cooking or food. She IS a modern mom! For real.

 
At 10/31/2006 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big fan of Cat. Thought she was sort of an odd duck on the kitchen makeover show, but she kills it on Iron Chef. It's good to see real women chefs on the food network. She'll probably never have the mass appeal like Rachel Ray, but I'd love to see her with her own show.

 
At 11/08/2006 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY NOT AN INTERVIEW WITH MODERN MOM. CAT CORA ROCKS

 
At 11/08/2006 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY NOT AN INTERVIEW WITH MODERN MOM. CAT CORA ROCKS

 
At 11/03/2007 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE CAT CORA! HOT!
If I saw her in person, I would probably be unable to speak, I'd just stammer some dumb gibberish like a geek.
Go Cat!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive