about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, October 13

The Foodie Bunch



Here's the story, of a lovely lady... la la la.


The grid you see above is the not the next all-star lineup of "The Surreal Life," but actually the chefs and other personalities set to appear at the 2007 South Beach Food & Wine Festival. It's a four-day, "star-studded" event held Feb. 22-25, and actually sounds pretty cool.

It's a bit of a hefty ticket price, so I guess I'll just wait for my press pass.

Tickets go on sale Monday, Oct. 16.

February would be a great time to go to South Beach, and considering it's already SNOWING in some parts of the country, I think I'll try to make my vacation plans soon.

It's Friday so I'm going to break the posts up a bit today. Just relax and enjoy:-)

PS- Yes, that's Tiger the dog down at the bottom.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 10/15/2006 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should buy a ticket together. I'm already down to only 7 sick days, since the "funeral days" they told me I had were actually counted as sick days. Ah, Unit 4 never ceases to amaze moi.

Seriously, it can be our birthday presents to each other. I'll go measure Tyler's waist, and you can go see sultry, smoky Giada. (Is she posing for Stuff in this picture?)

 
At 10/15/2006 9:54 AM , Blogger jacob said...

haha... I know! I think Giada probably just woke up with that "smoky eye." so natural she is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive