about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, October 12

Just a Matter of Time

Is it just a matter of time before Rosie Rachael appears on Newsweek with this memorable headline? Well, it may be sooner than you think.

United Press International reports that Rachael Ray is the "most likeable U.S. television host." She scored the highest in a survey of 1,800 people.

It should be.... umm, err... noted that the survey was conducted by HER PRODUCTION COMPANY (KingWorld)! Come on, Rachael! Couldn't you just have issued this as a "CBS" poll? A CNN/Yahoo Gallup? I'll even take a Fox News poll at this point.




Nevertheless, congrats Rachael! I haven't caught much of the show since the first two days, but I hear she's progressing all right. I guess this survey is proof of that.

Rachael beat "Extreme Makover" host Ty Pennington, as well as other FN stars Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse and Giada De Laurentiis!




Poor Oprah Winfrey came in 6th in this "Q" score survey, but do you think she cares? :-)

Labels:

 

1 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to comment on this the other day. I just have to akx you a question:

Could you have found a less flaterring still of Ray if you tried!?! In the immortal words of Kevin McCallister, "I don't think so."

Still haven't seen her show but once. I don't think I'm extremely disappointed about that, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive