about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, October 13

Mary Alice Says...

...




Yay! I thought I might get it together for one more post today, but it just didn't happen. Sorry!

I do want to let you know that the Mary Alice fan club hasn't died down one bit, despite my lack of Ace-postings. Sorry! I have a few Ace episodes stored up on my hard drive and will work on organizing them soon. I do hope you have been watching, as it just keeps getting better and better.

I got some really nice emails from Mary Alice herself, recently. She let me know about some exciting things planned for the second season. I'll be sure to let you know what those are once I ask what I can and cannot give away:-)

Anyhow, enjoy your weekends. I hope they are snow-free (unless you like snow in which case, go snow-crazy)!

PS- I think Mary Alice would like bunnies and birds keeping her company. That's why they're in the pic. Duh.

Labels: ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive