about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, October 19

Rachael Ray Attacked


I'm not sure if this cover of National Enquirer is recent or if Rachael Ray was even attacked. That picture is from the CBS Television Critics Association press conference a few months ago. Not after being attacked. What I do know is that once you hit the National Enquirer, you've made it BIG!

According to my friend Amanda, Rachael appears on another cover of the previously-mentioned tabloid: "Apparently her ex-boyfriend tells all about the tragedy of her life: why she's unable to have children." Hmm... has anyone seen this?

I guess I haven't been paying attention in the grocery store check out lanes.

Sorry for such a late (and short) post! I have so much to do before I catch a flight tonight.

Thanks to those who sent me links about Dave doing book signings on Long Island (on my BIRTHDAY) and appearing at a Cincinnati Kroger. Apparently he's the new spokesman for Lay's potato chip now, too?!? He better get himself out to DC pronto and NOT this weekend while I'm gone!

Labels: ,

 

2 Comments:

At 10/19/2006 8:34 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

I don't know about the boyfriend stuff, but the attack story is old news. In the mid 90's when she lived in New York City, she got mugged twice and then moved home. I think she was even on crutches when she got mugged.

Are you telling me I have to go buy the National Enquirer now? Maybe I'll just browse in line at the grocery store....

 
At 10/20/2006 9:33 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Ahhh... thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, don't buy the enquirer. Or maybe you should.=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive