about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, October 20

Sweet Home Chicago



Happy Friday! I'm so excited to be spending the weekend in Chicago! I did leave nearly 70 degree temperatures to come to 35 degree lows, but oh well.

I don't know if I'll be checking out Rachael Ray's $40 Dollars a Day picks for Chicago: green eggs and ham at Kitsch'n on Roscoe, free form polenta lasagna at Back Stage Bistro and stuffed lamb loins at Greek Islands.

I think I'll be checking out something more traditional: Chicago-style, deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's. Check out their Web site if you've never had this kind of pizza. They'll even ship pizzas to you in dry ice overnight! Sweet!

Sorry no funny pics today. I'm away from my photoshop. Enjoy your weekend.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 10:51 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Lou Malnati's is great! I had it when I was out there on business last year.

Piece of advice...be sure to get the butter-crust upgrade!

Mike
TVFF.com

 
At 10/23/2006 2:18 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Thanks for the advice! I ended up getting Giordano's, though. It was delicious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive