about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, October 30

Ugh...

Hope everyone had a fun weekend. I will eventually get back to at least one weekend post, but these past few have been so busy!

I'm annoyed because
Photobucket, my image storage site, seems to be down this morning. I had a bunch of pics ready for a big: Sandra Lee Halloween Post!

If you caught her specials over the weekend, you know what I mean. Hopefully it'll be back up later today. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to combine them with the Michael Chiarello ones I have set for Halloween day. Yay! What a combo.

'Til then, enjoy this extreme closeup photo of some other Food Network stars at this year's South Beach Wine and Food festival.

Such nice guys.

Anyhow, I hope Photobucket comes back soon. Stay tuned...

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive