about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, November 15

And the Winner is...


Some of you were wondering why I haven't jumped on the posting wagon regarding the "epic" battle between GDL and RR this past Sunday. Well, I fell asleep during it!

I had a good reason, though. I was out of town for early Thanksgiving (get it out of the way, you know) and didn't actually sit down to dinner until 6. That turkey tryptophan worked its magic and I think I was completely out by the time Rachael started boiling wine to cook pasta in. Woops!

I do know who the winner is, though, and will post with pictures (including the Giada reaction shot Mike at
tvfoodfan.com let me know about) after it reairs this Saturday.

Yay!

Okay, I should be back later today. Remember how I mentioned Rachael was supposed to be competing on
Celebrity Jeopardy? Well, where is she?!?!

UPDATE: Evidently not everyone fell asleep while watching. Variety is reporting that this Iron Chef battle received its best-ever numbers, with 5.8 million viewers enjoying all that is Team Fliada and Team Ratali (thanks Jordan Baker)!!!

They beat everything else on cable that night and the CW (if you can shockingly believe... good thing Tyra wasn't up against it).

Labels: , ,

 

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RR bagged out of Jeopardy due to dental work.

 
At 11/15/2006 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know it beat everything on cable! Hooray for Iron Chef America! Maybe they'll do another superstar match up. I think I'd like to see Ina vs. Paula. That would be interesting.

 
At 11/16/2006 8:43 AM , Blogger jacob said...

I would love an Ina vs. Paula competition! But you know Ina would never agree to such a thing. Ina never wants to leave the Hamptons and Paula's agoraphobia might kick back in at any minute:-)

I think I'll post about who'd I'd like to see battle it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive