about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, November 15

No Daily Doubles for RR

Have you been keeping up on the Celebrity Jeopardy? I, for one, have... not really. I caught a few clips of Regis once, some of my girl Nancy Grace, and another episode in which I didn't recognize ANY of the "celebrities."

Anyhow, someone seems to have answered by question posed earlier today about what happened to Rachael? Seems she bowed out due to dental work? I haven't heard anything about this, but I'll go with it. I would hate to think RR was too intimidated about going up against the likes of Susan Lucci and Mario Cantone.



Yeah, I have really no feelings about a lot of these contestants. I'm glad they are all getting a lot of money for good charities, buttttttttttttttt... don't think I'll be watching. Sorry Alex!

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 10:07 PM , Blogger amanda said...

I haven't watched the Big Shooow yet, so I was really careful not to go too far down your page. I must say, I'm glad you love the Meloni. That was a cute little heart. What about Brian Stokes Mitchell? He has a little heart in my book, too.

I think I'll watch the challenge on my birthday. I'm pretty sure it's airing that day.

 
At 11/16/2006 12:56 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Jared has love for Meloni back during his Oz days. I still need to watch those. We both enjoy him on SVU, now.

BSM... ehh, I suppose. Can we see him in Ragtime again? If I gave a heart to him I'd have to one to everybody.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive