about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, November 22

Rachael Around Town

It's the day before Thanksgiving and many of you are probably taking the day off or at least spending the majority of your work day thinking about the feast you will prepare. That's exciting... thinking about the order in which to cook certain dishes, what you'll be able to start on tonight, and all that.

Since it's sort of slow day, I thought I'd show some Rachael pics of her around town.



She paid tribute to the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, at her recent concert. Rachael looks pretty glammed out in that sea of all women. Her husband was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he's too much of a rocker for that show.

Also, I thought this one was funny:



[Photo Source]

"E.V. Oh Oh... The best thing to happen to brunch since mamosas!" reads the tshirt. Hmm... Rachael is? I suppose. I think it's funny that people bring these gifts to book signings like this one. Well, I say that now... if I ever get to meet Dave I'll probably have some sort of life-sized cardboard cutout/collage/bouquet thing to hand him:-)


Labels:

 

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 4:46 PM , Blogger Movie Maven said...

I think it's spelled "mimosas." I'm a grammar nerd in addition to a food network nerd.

 
At 11/22/2006 6:16 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hmm, mamosas?? Like Mammaries, like breasts? Huh?? Whaa? I'm kinda lost here. LOL.

 
At 11/22/2006 9:24 PM , Blogger jacob said...

You're right... it is MImosa. That's so silly that the shirt maker didn't check that first.

I try to be a grammar stickler, though it doesn't always come through on this blog:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive