about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, December 7

FNA in Print

I was so surprised this morning to see a quote from my own blog in the Express, DC's free, daily publication of the Washington Post.



"The Blog Log" is always the first thing I look at in the Express, so this morning's commute was especially interesting.

I saw "Giada" first and then read the full quote thinking "that sounds like something I wro..." OH, it is me!

FNA was recently featured on
Express' blog, covering my review of Dave Does' MRE webisode, but to be in print is especially nice.

Now that it's out there, it REALLY IS only a matter of time before we a see a pic like this in print:









:-) It's fake, by the way. I made it.

Labels: ,

 

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2006 6:48 PM , Blogger amanda said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it! Send me a copy (wait...I'm WAY too late). Oh, blah. I wanted to put it next to your Gazette letter on the frig. Yes, it's on the frig.

That's wunderbar. Back to hating kids, and counting down til 2:56 on Wednesday.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive