about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, December 4

Guy's Big Break

Garrett of Vanilla Garlic has posted Part I of his interview with Guy Fieri, last season's winner of The Next Food Network Star.



Guy speaks with Garrett about the opening of his new restaurant in Sacramento called Tex Wasabi's. I love sushi and sushi-fusion places, so it sounds awesome.

I found Garrett's blog a few months ago through the Foodieblogs webring that I belong to and have been hooked ever since (he also seems to be in cahoots with Madeline of Everything Rachael Ray , another Sacramento-area blogger).

Garrett regularly posts about his inventive and ambitious adventures with food, including some of the most interesting cupcake recipes I've ever seen. Make sure to check them out.

I've received a few comments about Guy Fieri on this blog and am glad he's been able to branch out with this restaurant opening. In terms of his FN show, Guy's Big Bite, it's been renewed for another 13 episodes.

The few times I've watched (a hard timeslot, Sundays at 10 am/9 CST), I've been into what Guy's cooking. He still seemed like he was getting his "vision" together, but it was definitely headed in the right direction. Also, his set and utensils are very nice (love the silver and modern look; hate the way too bright lights look of "How to Boil Water").

So, way to go Garrett! He should be posting Part II anytime now.

Labels: , ,

 

2 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 4:09 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

Garrett and I are soooo in cahoots. He was kind enough to host a Sacramento Area Food Bloggers Potluck party, where I got to meet him and try some of his cupcakes. They were yum-o.

 
At 12/04/2006 4:30 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I saw the pics and it looked like a lot of fun. Yeah! Cahoots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive