about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, December 11

Nigella and Tylenol PM


BLAH! I have not been feeling well since Friday and haven't really been able to make it to the computer. Sooooooooooooorrrrrry!

I did manage to take in several Food Network specials over the weekend, including Nigella Bites Christmas fun holiday surprises special (or whatever it's really called).

It was pretty good... filled with ideas and recipes that tend to just make me feel more overwhelmed and frightened about the lack of time left before the holiday.

I also watched a bit Iron Chef America last night. Joel McHale from E!'s The Soup was a guest judge and provided some awkward humor per usual. The challenger (guy from North Carolina... forget his name... cold medicine making me lose it) won and his dishes did look a lot better than Cat's (sorry Cattie Cat!).

I would have no idea what to make with ostrich, though, so whatever. Good job for making it edible, both of you.

I also watched the holiday cookie special. Lots of cookies, none of them sound all that great. Does anyone havea surefire, delicious, easy cookie recipe for me? I need it by, oh, tomorrow:-) I appreciate it!

My head is about to explode, so I think some chicken noodle soup and Tylenol PM is in order ASAP.

Hope everyone's doing better than me!
Oh, PS- Nigella did a Celebrity Q&A with People Magazine that's up on their Web site. Fun stuff!

Labels: ,

 

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 4:23 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I watched part of Nigella's Christmas special and the prawns w/green onion as well as the chocolate brownies looked absolutely heavenly. I have to get those recipes!

 
At 12/12/2006 4:55 PM , Blogger jacob said...

oooh, those do sound good. i'll check on the food network web site and see if they are up.

 
At 12/17/2006 7:02 PM , Blogger amanda said...

Nigeller...Um...yeah, I'm still not thrilled with her. She kinda scares me. I can't put my finger on it. I want to like her, but I'm scared of her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive