about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, December 19

Tyler Florence Says "I Do"



Well ladies (and some gents), a few weeks back Tyler Florence became officially wed (the news comes a little slower with the celebrity weddings that aren't Tom Cruise and Kat(i)e Holmes).

Big news! I got married this weekend. It was an amazing time with family and friends, in South Carolina at my favorite hotel, The Inn at Palmetto Bluff. And I am so happy to have tied the knot with my beautiful bride.

The weather was perfect, 70 degrees during the day. We rode bikes, swam, and spent time with all of our friends and family. We kicked off the long three day weekend with cocktails and s'mores outside at a bonfire.... there is something about s'mores that isn't only fun for kids, we all got into roasting marshmallows, although a few ended up in the fire pit.

... writes Tyler on his official (?) blog AOL Food Blog.

Tyler's rather secretive as to who is ex-wife and mother of his son Miles is, but it looks like come March 2007 we'll get a glimpse of the new happy couple in InStyle magazine.

Tyler's pages at IMDB.com and Wikipedia are rather short, but his official MySpace page has a little more info on Food Network's "sexiest chef."

I guess we'll have to wait until those pics come out in InStyle, as I've been unable to unearth any. The wedding sounded pretty nice, and it was even catered by fellow-southerner and Food Network-celeb Paula Deen! Well, her restaurant The Lady & Sons did. Lucky duck.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 12/23/2006 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that guy. He is such a talented person and so nice too! Not bad on the eyes either. I hope he stays married forever.

 
At 12/24/2006 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler's new wife's name is Tolan Clark (I guess now it is Tolan Florence). He now has a little picture posted over at his AOL blog of he and his new wife. She looked lovely at her wedding. Miles was his best man. Tyler now also has his own website. www.tylerflorence.com. He seems to post more info about himself tho over at the AOL blog. I actually sent him a message regarding his lovely wedding picture and he sent me a personal email to my home. That was so nice of him. I also wish him a lifetime of wedded bliss! He also has a new baby on the way!

 
At 1/09/2007 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tolan's a cutie. I bet their baby is gonna be beautiful!

 
At 4/19/2008 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is talented but a sellout, if he had a passion for cooking he would not have left his work in Manhattan.

 
At 6/29/2008 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler is my favorite chef. My dumb brother, Beanz, likes that chatty brunette. But, what does he know, he's a cheese head and chicken eater.

Tyler rocks!

Dudley Cat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive