about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, February 6

Add this to the list, Rachael

Rachael Ray, along with many other TV personalities, models, designers and more, strutted down the runway last Friday in New York for the 2007 Red Dress Collection, which raises awareness about heart disease—the number one killer of women.


[Photos]

Despite reports saying that she looked like she was "trying to get it over as soon as possible," Rachael looks awesome in this Donna Karan original. Let's just hope Rachael doesn't branch out with a clothing line at Wal-Mart anytime soon.

If she does, though, I'd like some royalties, Rach. How 'bout it?

And I know Kelly Ripa isn't even on the Food Network, but I thought I'd put a pic up of her too. She looks really nice in this Diane von Furstenburg:


[Photo]

Reports that Kelly "clomped" down the runway with "exaggerated poses" seem just about right. If you've ever seen her on "Live with Regis Lee and Kelly Lee" (as Letterman calls it), you know what I mean:-)

Labels: , , ,

 

12 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 8:35 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Rachael looks awesome! I love that dress!

 
At 2/07/2007 11:29 AM , Blogger jacob said...

I agree. It's a big change from jeans and a tucked-in, long-sleeve t-shirt.

 
At 2/07/2007 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly yes. RR no. What is that under that green star?

 
At 2/07/2007 2:05 PM , Blogger jacob said...

haha... shhhh! I was trying to be nice.

 
At 2/07/2007 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachael looks pretty damn good (but I am starting to think she's had a brow lift done). Kelly Ripa, on the other hand, is *way* too thin. BTW, just got Ina's new book in the mail yesterday, along with the original Barefoot Contessa cookbook. So I've now started wearing my shirts with the collar popped and keep talking about my mythical husband. :-)

 
At 2/07/2007 4:47 PM , Blogger NotMoira said...

Kelly looks like she's workin' it! Rachael... ehh... something about that strategically placed star.... lol...

 
At 2/07/2007 5:14 PM , Blogger jacob said...

harry: congrats on the Ina-lifechange. She'd appreciate it.

getinmyface: everyone is hatin'!
:-) she just needed a little tug up.

 
At 2/07/2007 5:14 PM , Blogger jacob said...

harry: congrats on the Ina-lifechange. She'd appreciate it.

getinmyface: everyone is hatin'!
:-) she just needed a little tug up.

 
At 2/07/2007 5:37 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Harry, I think she had one too, if you look at her in her earlier seasons of 30MM and $40DD, her eyebrows look different. I always thought she looked different but couldn't put my finger on it!

 
At 2/11/2007 10:09 PM , Blogger That's News to Me! said...

Ahh I love Kelly so much! But she does watch the Food Network while she is on the treadmill, so that could count, since you are addicted to the Food Network.

... you probably think I am insane now ;) haha

 
At 2/11/2007 10:09 PM , Blogger That's News to Me! said...

Ahh I love Kelly so much! But she does watch the Food Network while she is on the treadmill, so that could count, since you are addicted to the Food Network.

... you probably think I am insane now ;) haha

 
At 2/12/2007 8:35 AM , Blogger jacob said...

no, cristina... you're not insane. I knew there must be a FN connection with Kelly. Thanks for putting your finger on it:-)

and I don't know about the brow lift. I think she's just getting better makeup, better tweezing, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive