about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, February 1

HOTS (learn it)

Did anyone know that George Duran, host of Ham on the Streets (or HOTS, as the cool kids call it), has his own blog on Foodnetwork.com? I didn't.

It's been around since July of last year, but I just found it.

July 20, 2006
Genesis of a Blog...

Hi folks!
I am honored to be creating my first blog ever for Ham on the Street and would love to answer as many questions as possible regarding the show. You won't find much rambling or ranting on this blog. It's strictly to fulfill your curiosity about the show and how things work behind the scenes!


I read a bit more about George on Wikipedia and am actually quite impressed with his background. Did you know he was born in Venezuela, worked for MTV, and had a TV show in France? Busy bee, he is.

George will be appearing at the 2007 South Beach Wine & Food Festival doing a Kidz Kitchen demo. His latest blog entry also lets us know about his donation to the auction:

As many of you know, I will be present at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival in Miami later in February. One of the planned events is a charity auction where I will be donating a wonderful gift package: A personal culinary tour of Manhattan with your's truly!

Half of the proceeds will go to my favorite charity which is the Robin Hood Foundation.

There's still a few weeks left to bid, but as of right now, the bidding is only at $700. In addition to George picking up all the tabs for the food, you get a two-night weekend stay at the Tribeca Grand Hotel where two nights can EASILY cost more than $700!

PS- I got an e-mail that the comments section hasn't been working the past few days:-( I don't know what is wrong, but I'll keep looking into it. In the meantime, you can e-mail me at foodnetworkaddict@gmail.com.

It's almost Friday!

Labels: , ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive