about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, February 28

More Food Network Awards Arrival Pics

I will continue my post about the festival itself later on today. Until then, you'll have to stay on the edge of your seats. Right. :-)

I just wanted to post a few more shots from the Food Network Awards. I am so bummed that I didn't get to see Sandra Lee the whole weekend. She must have just been there for the awards and then jetted back to wherever it is she tablescapes.

Anyhow, I think Aunt Sandy took the whole "semi-homemade" thing a bit too far when she showed up wearing this:




What is that? Out of EVERYONE on the Food Network, don't you think Sandra would be the one most likely to go all out any chance she gets? I'm sure there was a bar somewhere in there.

I picture her strapping on her Jimmy Choos and running down to Valentino to pick something up just to wear to the store to get some cans of spaghettios.

Maybe I'm wrong. I just can't believe it. NO CLEAVAGE, even?! Sandra... this was your big opportunity and you squandered it! Better luck next time.

In better outfits news, take a look at these fine folks:


Beautiful. I love Nigella now. More to come on that, but she is gorgeous.

Poor CZJ. She looks hot. Hope it wasn't a complete waste of her time. And Tyler really has that smug look down. Nice!
[Photos Yumsugar via Wireimage]

New FN star Ingrid Hoffman is looking great. No "Quick Fix" needed for Robin Miller. I didn't see her the whole weekend, either. She looks awful skinny in this shot.

The awards are slated to air in April, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they get axed. Who knows, though. Editing can work wonders!

I still would have liked to go and check it out for myself.

Labels: , , , , ,

 

10 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FN Addictm you are *so* right on with Sandra's "I'm going to the PTA Mixer" dress. She looks washed out. The hair is nothing, etc. On the opposite end, we have Nigella "va-va-voom" Feasts. Love the side shot with the "getta a hold of these side dishes" look! Ick-o on Robin's dress -- not flattering at all. It looks like she got dressed in 20 mins. :-) ... Call us Joan and Melissa!

Harry

 
At 2/28/2007 1:36 PM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

Sandy needs a botox booster--the lines around her mouth look baaaaaad in that picture.

 
At 2/28/2007 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy toledo...Nigella's cups runneth over!!

 
At 2/28/2007 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent coverage of the festival! Nigella looks especially cute in her low-cut dress. I have a feeling that her stock is rising fast at the FN. Giada’s radiant smile is as pleasant as her (TV) personality. The only bad pic I’ve ever seen of her is that one at the radio station you posted a while ago. Are they passing out plenty of food samples for spectators to try? Have you tasted anything that was spectacular?

 
At 2/28/2007 2:55 PM , Blogger jacob said...

harry: Yeah, if I ever get invited to another red carpet, I'll be sure to bring you along. Who is Joan and who is Melissa, though? :-)

jordan: I know... poor Sandy. I just don't get it. How can she look the way she does on her show and then come to an award show looking like this?

anon: When are they not?

conrad: Yes, lots of samples and lots of wonderful wine. I will post on that whole side of the festival soon!

 
At 2/28/2007 6:26 PM , Blogger jolie said...

Oh I'm so disappointed in Sandra - no sequins? No tones of sherbet? Shame on you aunt sandy, no cocktail time for you!

 
At 2/28/2007 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra Lee looks older than Paula Deen.

 
At 3/01/2007 12:36 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

LOL Jordan, I was thinking the same thing about Sandy and Botox!

Nigella is just gorgeous.

 
At 11/16/2007 8:40 AM , Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i didn't know nigella was that fine....DAMN!!!!

 
At 12/27/2007 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurve your blog!!! I am especially happy to see your Slammin' Shamdra Page. TVFN should dedicate their money and attention to quality programming instead of Instacrap Jiffypop Angelfoodcakebag Frozen Chopped Onion Queen.

I don't understand how Shamdra can be associated with anything called Made From Scratch. Shamdra HERSELF is not made from scratch!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive