about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, February 23

Photos from Burger Bash







I'm a busy little bee right before I head down to Miami. I saw Giada on the Today show this morning with Al Roker. They were on the beach and a big piece of the cookie she bit into got stuck to her lip. Fun times!

Labels: , ,

 

7 Comments:

At 2/23/2007 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh....seeing Giada and Al Roker down on the beach in the warm weather made me really upset to be in snowy, gray, cold Connecticut.

 
At 2/23/2007 1:51 PM , Blogger jacob said...

Oh, just come on down! Same-day flight purchases can't be that much. :-)

 
At 2/23/2007 1:55 PM , Blogger jolie said...

have an awesome time - will aunt sandy be there? will you stalk her for me if she is, maybe have her autograph a cocktail napkin or something?!

 
At 2/23/2007 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, I was tempted too! If I wasn't going to Asia for 2 weeks in September, I would be on that plane to Miami right now :)

 
At 2/23/2007 8:36 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'd love to come too...it's not anywhere near what you are getting in CT, but it's been cold here in WA state!

 
At 2/23/2007 11:52 PM , Blogger amanda said...

"Be quiet. I own you!" Don't think I've laughed this hard at one of your pics yet. I'm still giggling. :)

Oh, I hate you. I wish I could be there. PLEASE take me pictures.

 
At 2/24/2007 3:50 PM , Blogger jacob said...

I was going to have a little picture of Oprah in that one saying "And I own you!" but I think I've done that one before:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive