about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, March 1

Betty Crocker after a Weekend of Huffing Crack

... that's how Anthony Bourdain characterized Sandra Lee during the FNSBW&FF.



I love the woman yelling "cocktail!"

His presentation was going on about 50 ft. away from Rachael Ray's book signing, so I had to decide if I should stick around and hear more "RACIAL, RACIAL: I'm a grandmother!" or check him out. Luckily I made it over to hear the Sandra/Betty Crocker comparison. His crowd was so huge and I was so tired by then (had been on the beach for about seven and a half hours) that I decided not to linger around.

Thank god for YouTube!

Labels: , ,

 

4 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra Lee is not my favorite person, but Anthony Bourdain is a jerk. He thinks he is God's gift to food. What was he even doing at the festival anyway? I thought something like this would be beneath him. He needs to get over himself.

 
At 3/02/2007 10:06 AM , Blogger jacob said...

I honestly don't know that much about him and didn't stick around for his presentation. I'm sure he loves the attention.

 
At 3/05/2007 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Anthony Bourdain (and his books and his show). Thank you for all the details on your trip. I really enjoyed reading all of it!

 
At 6/06/2008 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since the first time I saw Sandra Lee... I've hated her. Anthony, well... he's a character, but his quip about her being Betty Crocker on crack... dead on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive