about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Friday, March 2

FNSBW&FF... More Photos

I planned on writing about the Publix Grand Tasting Village today, but silly me forgot my pictures and notes (I carried digital recorder with me during the whole event so I wouldn't forget what I was trying, which restaurant it was from, etc.) on another computer.

In that case, let us bask in some more pictures from the festival.

What is it about Paula Deen that makes men want to feel her up?




Last year it was Alton; this year Robert can't keep his paws to himself.

Giada and Bobby also hit up the American Express Chefs' Private Party before I saw them at the Food Network Awards After Party.




By the looks of it, Bobby was having a great time trying to get close with his fellow FN-star. Giada would have none of that, though! When I saw her she was hand-in-hand with her husband, on the other side of the hall as the Flayster.

I was already lovin' Tyler a lot more than I had been before attending the festival, however pics like this really seal the deal.




He's just a man's man, isn't he? He can cook and chug a beer at the same time. Women at his demos would literally beg for him to just come to their homes and cook for them. It was sad. This one lady on Saturday said it was her "fantasy" to have Tyler come to her house and cook a "pierna" (which means "leg" in Spanish). Are your stomachs growling over that one, yet?

Tyler casually responded: "Yeah, maybe that'll happen" and attempted to move on.



[Photos Source, Source]

Maybe he was drinking over the thought of becoming a father once again? His wife Tolan was there with him at the festival, but I missed her. No wine for her, but hopefully she indulged in the food portion of the festival.

It was a surprising 60 degrees here today in DC. Not quite the same as the Miami weather, but it's nice nonetheless. I'm glad it's Friday... I still need to unpack!

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

Labels: , , ,

 

4 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 3:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

ACK! That picture of Alton looking at Paula's chest is HILARIOUS!!!

 
At 3/02/2007 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Robert is a cutie. A bit arrogant, but cute.

 
At 3/03/2007 12:11 PM , Blogger amanda said...

isn't that the scary guy who does dinner: impossible? i haven't caught that one yet. it's obviously not impossible, because he gets it done. oh, well. what do i know?

i have to go get ready to have lunch with our friend who doesn't like hot dogs. remember that one???

 
At 3/05/2007 11:46 AM , Blogger jacob said...

Yeah, I actually watchd my first full episode last night. Not that bad, but you're right about the impossible thing. How was lunch?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive