about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, March 28

Giada and her Pushup Buddy


Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I literally spent most of my day looking for photos of Giada De Laurentiis with Jackie Warner of Bravo's Workout.

Let me explain...

A livejournal post came across my Giada ticker (you all have one, don't you?) that read:

giada de laurentiis was on the today show and jackie warner from workout was showing her how to do pushups. so giada was down on all fours and jackie was behind her, holding her hips up. OMG!!!!! i ain't gonna say nothing. fuuuuuck.


So, naturally, I was intrigued. Workout is a fun show and Jackie--the owner/head trainer/lesbian temptress--is obviously sexy and charismatic.

Anyhow, I don't know if the Today show is against posting photos and/or videos of situations that would make countless men, women and children drool (I'd just like to see it to see it. All right, maybe I'd drool. Just a little bit.), but I can't seem to find any ANYWHERE!

Then, last night, I think I figured it out.

Kathy Griffin appears on this episode. Jackie is her trainer and she pulls the same hip-holding-pushup-move on her!



I don't have an actual pic of the move, but I'm sure there are others out there who can back me up. Jackie holds onto the hips while Kathy complains about not being able to do a pushup.

NOW... either this Livejournal poster CONFUSED Giada with Kathy (which I would think would make Kathy's day) OR Jackie re-enacted it on the Today show. It's also possible that this Livejournaler was stoned out of his mind.

Who's right? Who's wrong?

Labels: , , , ,

 

7 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...how in the heck do you confuse Giada (petite, bubbly, giggly chef) with the likes of Kathy (abrasive, loud, funny, stand up comedian)??

Love the show "Workout!" It's my guilty pleasure. And thought our own gym was a sea of drama!

 
At 3/28/2007 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how reputable some pimply faced livejournaler is going to be.

Also, if it is true, I would very much like to have pictures.

 
At 3/28/2007 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the segment. Don't get too excited. Giada was wearing a very modest full tracksuit.

 
At 3/28/2007 7:30 PM , Blogger Sue said...

It was completely riveting...Read my posting about it.
http://foodnetworkmusings.blogspot.com/2007/03/hot-off-presses-giada-citing.html

 
At 3/29/2007 8:50 AM , Blogger jacob said...

anon: I know. Kathy and Giada? Maybe if she rode really fast past me on a motorcycle I could be confused.

adam: Youtube hasn't been very promising so far. Maybe it's better to just picture it in your mind?

anon: dang! although i don't think it's the clothing that's intriguing about the situation. Mostly just the action itself.

sue: cool. thanks!

 
At 3/29/2007 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra Lee's in desperate need of a push-up bra with those boobsof hers hanging down near her waist!

 
At 4/29/2007 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't manage to find this video online either. Is there a website where you could buy this episode for download or on dvd? I really like the show "Workout" and would definitely be interested in buying a copy of this Today show segment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive