about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, March 21

Someone's Looking Out for Sandra

Curses! I was waiting to post until later today, after I had a chance to review Sandra's Chefography. And what do you know, the show is nowhere to be found on my DVR!!!!!




Sandra looks good as Nelson, doesn't she? :-) I guess Aunt Sandy will get off easy this time.

From the comments, it sounds like it was entertaining. Sorry if anyone was looking forward to some extensive review today:-/ Unlike Rachael, there's a lot I don't know about Sandra Lee so I'll make SURE the next time it's on my DVR tapes it.

Labels:

 

3 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya missed a doozie. I watched it and was mentally writing a post the entire show. ere's what my tired lil brain came up with last night: http://charlotteharris.wordpress.com/2007/03/20/oh-sandy-lee-but-it-was-alice-who-baked-all-those-cookies/

Nice use of Sandra's head, by the way!

 
At 3/22/2007 8:20 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

You are in for a fest of lies the likes of which you've never seen. Make sure you read the TWoP thread on her "Chefauxgraphy" to learn about all the stuff she left out (like her adulterous affair with and subsequent marriage to and divorce from her uberwealthy husband, who actually paid for most of her business pursuits--despite the mythology that she's always paid for everything with her own money).

 
At 3/22/2007 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why they never mentioned her husband! Does anyone have the link? I couldn't find it looking on TWoP.

I didn't know anything about her past and it was not what I expected. I do find her overly perfectionist style to be rather annoying. But she is right about one thing. A lot of "home cooked" meals are cooked the semi-homemade way. Now it's NOT to the extreme she takes it and it's not done that way in ALL homes like she kept saying. But we all skip steps by buying canned stuff or boxed noodles. I think most people do that to a certain point. But I'll stop before making my own napkins, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive