about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, March 8

Will there be Mary Alice Commentaries?

Make sure to pre-order your Ace of Cakes DVD box set and collectible drumsticks at the Food Network Store.



I'm so happy that Ace has stepped into the DVD world (and I know Amanda will be, too). Does this mean un-edited footage (no bleeps over the swear words)? Mary Alice commentaries and behind-the-scenes footage? Coupon for a free sample?

I hope so.

The drumsticks are kinda funny, I suppose.

Not really much else to report today. Unlike last week, this week is taking forever:-/

On Jordan's suggestion, I finally checked out Television Without Pity and its forums last night. I have known about it for a while, but just never got around to it.

Jeez! I thought I dissected the FN shows! The people who post on there are tough. And I might just love it. More to come on that.

Ta ta.

Labels: ,

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive