about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, April 30

Happy (Belated) Birthday Bobby Deen!

(This shoulda gone up on Saturday, but it's the thought that counts.)



Bobby Deen turned a sweet 37 years old on Saturday. The "star" of Food Network's Road Tasted and frequent guest/sidekick/momma's boy of his mother Paula Deen's various food endeavors also helps run the restaurant that made his momma famous-- The Lady and Sons.

But you knew that already.

I think this is a good time to point out that I, in fact, am NOT Bobby Deen. It would be rather pretentious of me, if I were Bobby, to post pictures of myself celebrating my birth.

Don't get me wrong-- I'm lovin' all the emails I'm getting saying you "just met me last weekend at the restaurant" and that you're "the girl with the brown hair."

However, I don't think it states anywhere on this Web site that I am Bobby himself. As you've maybe figured out, www.bobbydeen.com redirects to www.ladyandsons.com. I guess I'm the next best option:-)

That's my Monday morning message. Sorry if I've disappointed any Deen Boy lovers:-( Just keep writing him at his momma's site and maybe she'll let him know.

Labels:

 

5 Comments:

At 4/30/2007 3:38 PM , Blogger Queen Tammy said...

I have been visiting your site for a while now and really love it. Keep up the good work!

I would love to be Bobby Deen's birthday present!

Froge

 
At 4/30/2007 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was a food network freak. Looks like someone is more addicted than I am.

 
At 5/01/2007 7:36 AM , Blogger JordanBaker said...

I'm pretty sure Paula screens Bobby's e-mails rigorously. You've got to get through mama if you want some of that.

 
At 5/02/2007 4:45 PM , Blogger jacob said...

froge: thanks!

kwoky: I'll take that as a compliment? I guess:-)

jordan: parental controls are in full-effect.

 
At 5/02/2007 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bobby! This website is too funny, I love your green comments on the pics! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive