about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, May 15

Dave Lieberman is Losing It!

It's been a while since I've checked in with FN stud, Dave Lieberman. His behavior at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Fest was a little, umm, let's just say we needed some time apart.

But now I'm back on board-- ready and willing to hear about any new opportunities on his plate. He's living in Los Angeles now, so that's sure to grow into something.

Unfortunately, what's not growing appears to be Dave's hair. I just saw this video on YouTube and noticed the sad state of affairs.




Poor thing! Be strong, Dave! Hold on! Is this where poor Davie L. is headed?!?!

:-P

PS- I just watched this video all the way through AFTER finishing the post. WHAT is the deal with these incredibly boring interviews Dave (and most FN-stars) gets stuck in?! Questions like "what's a favorite recipe" or "what's in your refrigerator" make me want to claw my eyes out.

If I interviewed Dave, I can guarantee you I would not ask such questions.

And until next time, bon appetit.

Gag.

Labels:

 

2 Comments:

At 5/15/2007 11:59 PM , Blogger amanda said...

yikes. oh, davey. he just needs creative hair stylists. maybe he can hire jeremy piven's.

 
At 5/16/2007 10:01 AM , Blogger Queen Tammy said...

wow! That little "puff" of hair really makes a difference.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive