about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, May 17

Ellie Hits The Net

No, Ellie is not hitting the 1995 Sandra Bullock masterpiece, The Net, but in fact the Internet.

I love me some Ellie Krieger. I even had the opportunity to speak with her back in January before her Food Network special, 10 Days to a New You.

Now Ellie's getting her own, special section of the Food Network's Web site, devoted entirely to her Healthy Recipes.



It's not going live until later this month, but you can set a handy reminder right there on that page. Technology, I tell you.

Sidebar: I'm sounding more and more like I get paid to write about the Food Network, but I promise you I don't. This is just what you gotta do when Rachael isn't getting bit by a dog or Giada isn't partying with Britney... any longer.

I wonder what Sandra Lee thinks of this new healthy, fresh, nutritional recipe concept?


Awww! Somebody throw a spice packet on her before she boils away.

Labels:

 

4 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 1:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog after doing a Google image search on "Sandra Lee boobs" to add a picture to my blog entry. I think you might enjoy some of my Food Network rant. I like what you're doing on your blog.

http://deweydefeats.livejournal.com/644.html

 
At 5/18/2007 2:54 PM , Blogger Sweet Girl Sugar said...

I've been a lurker for so long-but the Sandra Lee spice packet comment-I just spit my drink all over my "tablescape" hysterically laughing! Love it!

 
At 5/18/2007 3:20 PM , Blogger jacob said...

dewey: thanks. that's probably my #2 most-searched-for google phrase.

sweet girl: haha... thanks! hope you didn't waste your drink; sandie would not like that!

 
At 5/18/2007 6:44 PM , Blogger Marc P. said...

Aunt Scabby is melting.

There is a g-d.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive