about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Monday, May 14

Just another manic...

Monday. Oh-whoa-whoa.

Well, it's nearly 10 p.m., I've worked all day, eaten dinner, went to the gym, came home and ate cake and and several thin mints from my freezer... and still no post up! What's my deal?

Question for you: What's up with Robin Miller's new set with the window showing cars going by? Am I to believe she truly is a busy-bee just because a Dodge Caravan travels past every few minutes? I find it odd and kind of disconcerting. I think it'd be funny if people stood outside her window with signs a la the Today show (although I guess we'd call these people "protesters").

My buds at Yumsugar have some very fun videos up on YouTube. Here's one featuring my favorite, Ina:



Following up on Saturday's post with Rachael and her famous moans, I think I could make a very long and entertaining videos of just Ina's giggles (they end pretty much every sentence).

Yay.

Labels: , , ,

 

2 Comments:

At 5/15/2007 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that FAKE window verrry distracting..I had no idea what she was cooking that episode..

"Was that a car? where'd it go..where'd it come from? Is that a head? Look out Robin!"

 
At 6/28/2007 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why she's got those "eyes caught in the headlight look".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive