about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Tuesday, May 1

W.W.I.D? (What Would Ina Do?)

Sometimes during life's busiest moments (or weeks or months, as these have seemed to be) I ask myself, what would Ina do in this situation?

W.W.I.D?



Would she coyly approach the difficult task at hand?





Freak out and wait for Jeffrey come home and make things better?





Or just forget about it and giggle with a male friend?

During those episodes that she claims to be "so busy" it usually seems like the biggest thing on her plate is deciding which color of flower she'll pick from her plantation garden.

That's what I want my busy day to be like:-/


Keep it good, Ina.

Labels:

 

8 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 4:37 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

BWAH! Love the second photo!

 
At 5/02/2007 4:43 PM , Blogger jacob said...

You gotta love all photos of Ina. The camera loves her.

 
At 5/03/2007 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

More power to her. She's tunned down alot of opportunities and does just what she wants. Life's to short to be "busy" ALL the time. I'm so jealous.

 
At 5/04/2007 11:52 PM , Blogger Admin said...

Love the pic of those stubby fingers pouring up a few cups of liquid relaxation. Ina's got to take a breather sometime :-)

 
At 5/06/2007 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ole de cronche, don't be mean about Ina. She's a goddess!!! Jacob, you are just too funny. I love that...WWID? I think she would make herself a fabulous cocktail, get Jeffrey's dinner ready and then pass the time playing cards with her boytoys.
Check out my blog
www.foodnetworkmusings.blogspot.com

I am NEVER mean about Ina, because her food is just so darn good. And we can make our own judgments about whether to add an entire pound of butter to a half pound of dough.
I apologize in advance if this went through twice.

 
At 5/08/2007 10:46 PM , Blogger amanda said...

so many times i wish my busy days were like ina's. i just want to be around her. i think i want to watch her from the edge of her plantation and see what she does on a day to day research. some may call that stalking; i call it researching for a better life...an INA life.

 
At 5/09/2007 8:44 AM , Blogger jacob said...

anon: exactly.

ole: exactly.

sue: i'll check it. and nope, only once.

amanda: that is beautiful. idyllic!

 
At 5/15/2007 10:48 PM , Blogger Elle Woods said...

I literally laughed out loud! I love Ina. A coworker and I have renamed her "Ina Ruxpin" because she is friendly like everyone's favorite teddy bear, Teddy Ruxpin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive