about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Wednesday, June 20

Giada Diversifies Her Assets

Giada De Laurentiis showed up at a recent dinner in honor of MaxMara designer Nicola Maramotti, so she whipped off the apron and threw on couture.


Giada may be known as the queen of the Food Network's plunging necklines, but I think this one may have went an inch too far.

Perhaps it's those three empty wine glasses that brought out the bad posture?

Giada also mugged with former Gilmore Girls star
Lauren Graham.



Although what's up with the giant pink arm in between them? Thanks for not moving your arm, dork. Maybe Giada was a little too tipsy (after the 3 glasses, you know) and Mr. Pink was just trying to save a friend?

Giada's been showing up at more and more fashion events lately. We saw her at New York's fashion week in Bryant Park not too many moons ago. Perhaps she'll become a resident fixture.

[Photos]

Ugh... I've been ultra busy as of late. Call me Mr. Rachael Ray (not really). I still have not seen the 3rd episode of the Next Food Network Star, but have caught a lot of other helpful reviews. I cannot believe Adrien's blubbering over Tommy leaving. How long have they even known each other by this point? A few weeks? Suddently Tommy is the life-long, non-sexual, male soulmate Adrien never knew he had? I don't buy it. Crying rarely works on reality competitions (take a note from Tyra next time, Adrien).

Hmmm... I'm getting worked up about it. I'll go do some Colombe-like yoga poses and call it a day.

;-)

Labels: ,

 

9 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I feel like I know those boobs as well as I know her face. I love her recipes but those damn boobs.......

 
At 6/21/2007 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, her cups runneth over!

 
At 6/21/2007 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it all hang out baby!

 
At 6/22/2007 6:17 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Hmmm...Plastic surgery?

 
At 6/22/2007 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt it.

 
At 6/23/2007 6:21 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Sex sells, I guess. She's still annoying to me!

 
At 6/25/2007 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little too much breast, Giada. It may be Italian style, but I get tired of wondering whether you are going to spill some crumbs down your cleavage on your cooking show.

 
At 7/01/2007 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had to laugh at Giada's comment to the NFNS contestants about being "real"....anyone phonier than her? And I hate her square smile...

 
At 2/21/2008 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it from me, a 21 year old college student who couldn't care less about the food network, Giada is beautiful, and I can't help but stop and watch her show when I see that its on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive