about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Thursday, June 28

Not Everyone's Lovin' Dave's Mayo ads



Dave Lieberman just can't seem to keep his sticky little fingers out of the Web-based TV shows. First he had Eat This and then Dave Does, both on foodnetwork.com. Now he's teaming up with Hellmann's (Bring out the Best) and he's In Search of Real Food.

In Search of Real Food is a unique online experience for food lovers everywhere — an interactive platform for everyday cooks to share recipes and stories of their favorite REAL foods. The site allows consumers to be the stars of their own cooking videos by uploading content with original recipes and the inspiration behind them. The goal of In Search of Real Food is to show consumers how simple and nutritious it is to make food that's REAL to them, with familiar ingredients, great flavor and flair.


Starting today, In Search of Real Food host, Dave Lieberman, is calling on food lovers everywhere to join the conversation and submit video, photos and stories of their favorite REAL food recipes and memories, by visiting Yahoo! Food (http://food.yahoo.com/realfood). Submissions will be showcased on Yahoo! Food along with other REAL food cooks and their regional and cultural specialties.

While some commenters on Dave's first blog entry had positive comments:

I think that this a wonderful email, and I will be sending in some of my best receipes. I love to cook all kinds of stuff, and it is all Real Food made from scratch.

I was kind of surprised to see these others:

take your add off my email.If you can,t find a better way to advertise other than every time i go across your add your anoying add keeps playing i sugest you try looking into a mirror and lissen to your add( thank you.

and

I would like you to remove your unwanted video from my Yahoo mail IMMEDIATELY. I use my Yahoo account to work, and your video appears every single time I try to open one of my legitimate messages. You are interfering with my work and this is unacceptable. I expect a solution to this ASAP!

and


REMOVE YOUR VIDEO FROM MY YAHOO MAIL AT ONCE. I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THIS ABUSE. YOU ARE HARMING MY WORK. I REPEAT, REMOVE THIS VIDEO AT ONCE!

So I guess everyone isn't thrilled about the new campaign, but it's still early. Dave has to make a living, you know! :-)

He's got some funny videos up already. Check 'em out and let me know if they're "real food" enough for you.

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive