about this blog

Who is the Food Network Addict? He's the guy serving up the latest news and gossip on your favorite celebrity chefs. From Rachael Ray to Ina Garten, Paula Deen to Giada, he's got you covered. Stop by daily and feed your addiction.


blog advertising is good for you.

Sunday, July 8

The Rory Look-Alike

I'm a little annoyed about what just went down on The Next Food Network Star, but I'll hold off on commenting until tomorrow.

Anyhow, has Rory been invoking her inner "Little Miss Sunshine" all along and I just never noticed?



Uncanny. It's those teeth, I think. Rory might have Toni beat on visible gums, but that's it.

UPDATE: An now that Toni Collete has announced she's pregnant, be on the lookout for a little bun in Rory's oven.

Labels: ,

 

8 Comments:

At 7/08/2007 10:37 PM , Blogger NotMoira said...

Those gums will haunt me in my dreams. Ugghhh.

 
At 7/09/2007 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you know? I think it's a nice smile...it grows on you. She just could take this competition...you never know. It would be the first time a female won.

 
At 7/09/2007 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a little toothy, but it's fine.

Cannot wait to see what Jacob's reaction is to last night's episode. I was personally disappointed. JAG was acting like such a baby! And his food sucked!! I think he should have been kicked off.

 
At 7/09/2007 12:36 PM , Blogger h said...

Darn it! I'd planned on doing a "Is it Rory?" photo display post.

You kind of stole my thunder.

Although mine emphasized cleavage. And I have no idea who Toni Collette is.

Still.

http://femdomfuture.blogspot.com

 
At 7/09/2007 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I see Rory, I hear "I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and..." She is Carly Simon's daughter.

 
At 7/09/2007 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I picture Toni Collette saying, "I want this so frickin' bad!"

 
At 7/09/2007 5:46 PM , Blogger amanda said...

Toni is hot. Rory is NOT. I've seen all of five minutes of TNFNS, since we were in the Land of Scots, and I can't stand any of them...especially Miss Rory. The episode I saw they were all crying; BABIES. I'm so glad I haven't been watching.

Another great celeb sighting, though. I was trying to figure out who she looked like, and it must have been Ms. Collette.

 
At 7/11/2007 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rory will win. She's already doing promotional work for the FN. Besides her the others left are horrible. I don't think I could watch though. That mouth!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

CrispAds Blog Ads

twitter


blog archive